View Current Rentals
Enter Your Home for Rent
What Can Hansen & Co. Do For You??
Relocation Rental Resources is a Property Management Company that has been formed through Hansen & Co. to help 3M employees find renters for their home(s). This service may be on a limited basis or on a more permanent basis. Minimum leases will be for one (1) year renewable at the 10the month of each year.
Relocation Rental Resources will market your property using our connections with 3M foreign service employees and 3M employees-at-large coming into the area to rent as well as through a variety of advertising mediums and our network of 4,700 Real Estate agents throughout the Twin Cities and Western Wisconsin.
The Broker/Agents will screen tenants for the owner, prepare all lease documents, collect Security Deposit, perform the Inspection Walk-through with the Owner and tenant, help to set up method of monthly payment of rents and maintain a file on the property for lease renewal or cancellation.
The Broker agrees to enter into a Management Contract with the Owner if one is so desired. The Management Contract shall run with the length of the Tenant Lease.
The Broker shall not be responsible for collecting rents.
For further information please contact Carolyn P. Hansen at 612-670-9338 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinking about Renting your Home with Hansen & Co?
Relocation Rental Resources is handling International Relocations for a major corporation in your area. It has been projected that a number of foreign service families will be moving in this year that will be in need of a Single Family home to rent for 12 months to 5 years.
We are so pleased you are considering working with Relocation Rental Resources. Thank you for your consideration. We’d be happy to help explain anything in further detail to you.
- Home must come with all appliances
- All maintenance to be contracted and covered by owners and is to be included in rent
- Leases will be 1 year term and renewable at the end of each 10 month period
- Rent may include furniture, but furniture will not be included in damage deposit
- Utilities will be covered by renter
- Taxes & Association dues to be covered by the owner
- Replacement of lost keys or garage door openers will be responsibility of renter or else a fee of $150 will be charges
Owner will return the security deposit if:
- Resident has not caused owner any damage by violating any terms of a written lease or rental agreement, or by breaking the law
- A WRITTEN 2 month notice to vacate will be given. No notice to vacate will be accepted for any shorter period of time
- Resident and resident’s children and guests have not damaged the apartment beyond ordinary wear and tear (carpet & wall cleaning)
- The entire home is clean and the refrigerator is defrosted
- Resident has paid all rent and other debts owed to owner
- All home, security, garage and mailbox keys are returned
- All debris, rubbish and trash have been placed in proper disposal containers, and resident’s personal property has been completely removed